Absinth Crate - Exitus Hardcore Absinthe Selection - 12 x 50ml
Out of stock
Did you know?
The history of Christian Drouin's Calvados began in 1960, when Christian Drouin Senior from Rouen bought the farm of Sainte-Anne in the Pays d'Âuge, in order to produce Calvados of the highest quality. This ambitious enterprise worked well, partly because he employed Pierre Pivet, at that time probably the most famous distiller of eau-de-vie de cidre, cider brandy.
The Drouins are interested in quality, not quantity: for this reason, the new plantation has been organized in the traditional manner, with only traditional plant sorts planted, which develop high-stemmed trees. They produce relatively little crop, but of a very special quality.
The Haus Drouin managed to receive countless medals and honorable prizes, including amongst them the award of best Calvados cellarer.
As an aperitif before eating or as a digestive.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Fox Spirits
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Artificial Colours: Contains artificial colouring
- Responsible Food Company: Fox Spirits, Franz-Kirrmeier-Str. 19, 67346 Speyer, DE
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.55 kg
Dimensional Weight: 3.87 kg
Compare with similar items
Out of stock