- At first, savour Abisinthe Amer 72 with a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 72% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Lemercier
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Peureux, 43 Avenue Claude Peureux, 70220 Fougerolles, FR
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 72% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.10 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
1811, The Lemercier family used to run a farm and distill Kirsch and Plum Brandy for mostly their own use, but for other people from around Fougerolles as well. After noticing the rising demand for their spirits, the family decided to found their own distillery in 1811. Nicolas started distilling absinthe around the same time, however, he had to stop during 1915 due to the worldwide ban of absinthe.
1991, After finishing his business studies, Alain Aureggio, Desle'S grand-grandson, decided to take up the family business.
Lemercier's absinthes and liquors :
Their probably most popular absinthe is the Absinthe Abisinthe - available in a 72°, 72° Amer and a 45° version. These are classed as the ideal absinthe for people discovering this drink. Some more absinthes in the Lemercier product range are the Absinthe Coeur d'Absinthe double and triple distillation - two significant blanches! Furthermore, Lemercier distills several eau-de-vies and the Green Demon Absinthe.