Absinthe Akveld's Artisanale Verte 68% - 50cl
When Mr. S. Helfrich announced he was stopping distilling his Blanche and Verte at the end of 2009, the news came as a big hammer stroke for most of the absinthe lovers. That's why Ton Akveld decided to take up the torch and bring back those absinthes to life, using the same recipe. Now Ton has passed the recipe and his distillery on to his follower Sjaak, who will continue to distill the Akveld's absinthes according to Serge Helfrich's original recipe.
Read Antoine Générau's Tasting Notes for the Akveld Verte here.
The Akveld absinthes are traditionally distilled using entirely natural ingredients including various herbs, such as grand wormwood, green anise, fennel, angelica, coriander, mint and melissa (not to mention other natural herbs.
A smooth and unique absinthe. A lovely discovery.
Did you know?
- The Akveld’s Artisanale Verte label has been designed by Martijn Wijmer, a Dutch artist.
- First, savour Akveld“s Artisanale Verte with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 68% vol
- Distillery or Brand : De Groene Fee
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Netherlands
- Responsible Food Company: Groene Fee, Dorpsstraat 53a, 3171 EE, PT
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 68% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.92 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg