Did you know?
- Claude-Alain Bugnon is the first Swiss distiller to have obtained a production licence in 2005.
- Angélique Verte Suisse was created two years later to satisfy customers who wanted a Swiss absinthe with a bitter twist.
- At first, enjoy a glass of Angélique Verte Suisse without any sugar. For the next, add some according to taste. If it simply couldn“t be better, carry on as before!
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 68% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Artemisia-Bugnon
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 68% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.20 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.55 kg
Compare with similar items
Out of stock