Absinthe Bairnsfather Bitter 55% - 1L
Did you know?
- As it is a custom in the Czech Republic, the absinthe Bairnsfather Bitter contains only very little anise. That is why the addition of water provokes no louche action. It is also the reason why we classified this absinthe in the “anise free” category.
- The absinthe Bairnsfather is the subsitute of the absinthe Excelsior Edition Absinthe created by Mr Martin Sebor. The latter was never commercialised because of the loss of its creator.
- At first, savour your Bairnsfather Bitter with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less, according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 55% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Bairnsfather Distillery
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Responsible Food Company: Bairnsfather Distillery, Domasov 490, Bela pod Pradedem 79085, CZ
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 55% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.44 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.40 kg
Compare with similar items