Absinthe Blanchette 60% - 50cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 20cl,
"Cuillère d’Or” at the 2006 Absinthiades in Pontarlier
- At first, savour Blanchette with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Marke: Combier
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 50cl
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 60% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Distillerie Combier & Jade Liqueurs
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: France
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: rs, Distillerie Combier, 48 Rue, Beaurepaire, 49400 Saumur, FR
- Nettofüllmenge: 50cl
- Alkoholgehalt: 60% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.08 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Jade Liqueurs & Combier, France
Jean-Baptiste Combier, 25, opens the Combier-Destre candy store in Saumur together with his brother Claude. Thanks to an alembic installed in the back shop, he distils some liqueurs to fill his candies and chocolates with.
J ean-Baptiste buys more alembics and establishes the Combier distillery on the rue Beaurepaire, where it still is located today. This is the starting point of a booming business, Combier now sells its liqueurs all over the world.
Jean-Baptiste Combier's son James, only 19 years old, learns the art of distillation before traveling to England, Algeria, Italy, Greece and Egypt, from where he brings new essences and herbs for Combier Liqueurs.
Absinthe distillation at Combier :
Combier owns its own fields of 2 wormwood cultivars, harvested by hand and traditionally dried in an attic. There are 10 alembics from the 19th century in the distilling room, including 8 from Egrot (the famous maker of Pernod Fils alembics at the time).