Absinthe Eichelberger 60 Verte 60% - 50cl
Eichelberger 60 Verte is characterized by the use of fresh wormwood, instead of dried plants.
The Eichelberger absinthes are all made from just high quality herbs. The Eichelberger 60 Verte is their first absinthe to be certified as an 'organic' absinthe, because it is made from herbs that are cultivated on an 100% natural eco-farm.
- At first, savour Eichelberger 60 Verte with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 60% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Eichelberger
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Responsible Food Company: Eichelberger
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 60% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.98 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
The Eichelberger Distillery is located in the southeast of Germany, in the forested Bavarian region called "Oberpfälzer Seenland". The distillery is a family business, and developed from a hobby to a serious enterprise. Dr. Lili and Rudi Wild, married for a long time, followed their dream and opened a small distillery.
It is quite modern, and capable of distilling just 30 liters at a time, but the couple always pay attention to the quality of their results. The Wilds are passionate advocates of fine liqueurs and eau-de-vies, and were enthusiastic when approached with the idea of making a 'specialist's' absinthe under their distillery's name, which has now become the first modern, yet traditionally distilled German absinthe: The Absinthe Eichelberger.
Out of stock
Out of stock