Absinthe Eichelberger 68 Limitée 68% - 50cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 50ml,
- At first, savour Eichelberger 68 Limitée with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 68% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Eichelberger
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Responsible Food Company: Eichelberger
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 68% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.95 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
The Eichelberger Distillery is located in the southeast of Germany, in the forested Bavarian region called "Oberpfälzer Seenland". The distillery is a family business, and developed from a hobby to a serious enterprise. Dr. Lili and Rudi Wild, married for a long time, followed their dream and opened a small distillery.
It is quite modern, and capable of distilling just 30 liters at a time, but the couple always pay attention to the quality of their results. The Wilds are passionate advocates of fine liqueurs and eau-de-vies, and were enthusiastic when approached with the idea of making a 'specialist's' absinthe under their distillery's name, which has now become the first modern, yet traditionally distilled German absinthe: The Absinthe Eichelberger.