Absinthe François Guy 45% - 1L
According to a recipe more than a century old, its colour is obtained entirely naturally from plants.
François Guy is produced from old methods of distillation guaranteeing the character of the traditional taste of absinthe. It is therefore no surprise that it won a prize three times in a row at the Absinthiades in Pontarlier.
A particular absinthe which merits being discovered!
Francois Guy received a gold medal at the Concours Général Agricole (CGA) 2016 and 2017 in Paris. It was also awarded a gold medal at the Absinthiades 2015.
- At first, savour François Guy with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Distillerie Guy
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: DISTILLERIE ARMAND GUY, 49 rue des Lavaux, 25300 PONTARLIER, FR
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.64 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.65 kg
Compare with similar items
Founded by Armand Guy, this absinthe distillery is the last family-owned business in Pontarlier, where four generations of distillers have practised their art since 1890. In addition to absinthe and Pontarlier-Anis, the Guy distillery also produces traditional liqueurs, eaux-de-vie, aperitifs, and preserved fruits.