Absinthe Green Velvet VAL. 275 La Bleue 48% - 70cl
Gold medal in several contests
Did you know?
Claude-Alain Bugnon distilled his first absinthe illegally in 2000. The following year, having received a recipe from one of his friends, he decided to make a living from distilling.
In 2004, he applied for permission to produce absinthe, and at the end of the same year, shipped his first order to Germany. A few months later, on the 1st of March 2005, the Federal Council decided to legalize absinthe in Switzerland. The end of the 95-year-old prohibition pleased everyone. For more details, visit the La Clandestine website.
- At first, savour La Clandestine without any sugar. Then, according to your taste, try it slightly sugared.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 48% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 48% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.52 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.51 kg
Compare with similar items
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.