Absinthe Green Velvet VAL. 340 - Fée Verte 53% - 70cl
Did you know?
- Claude-Alain Bugnon is the first Swiss distiller to have obtained a production licence in 2005.
- Angélique Verte Suisse was created two years later to satisfy customers who wanted a Swiss absinthe with a bitter twist.
- At first, enjoy a glass of Angélique Verte Suisse without any sugar. For the next, add some according to taste. If it simply couldn't be better, carry on as before!
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.36 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.50 kg
Compare with similar items
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.