Absinthe Green Velvet VAL. 340 - Fée Verte 53% - 70cl
Did you know?
- Claude-Alain Bugnon is the first Swiss distiller to have obtained a production licence in 2005.
- Angélique Verte Suisse was created two years later to satisfy customers who wanted a Swiss absinthe with a bitter twist.
- At first, enjoy a glass of Angélique Verte Suisse without any sugar. For the next, add some according to taste. If it simply couldn't be better, carry on as before!
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Die Grüne Fee - Swiss Craft Distillers
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.36 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.50 kg
Compare with similar items
Green Velvet & Dock 11
Green Velvet and the Dock11 series of absinthe have their origins in the birthplace of the green fairy. A misty Swiss valley called the Val-de-Travers, where just a handful of former bootleggers now openly distil absinthe. And these are the makers of Green Velvet and the Dock11 series.
Green Velvet val. 275 La Bleue and Green Velvet val. 340 Verte combine the highest quality Swiss absinthe with luxurious packaging. These bottles are at home on the shelf of a 5 star hotel bar.
The Dock11 series is a well-curated selection of the finest of the Val-de-Travers absinthe, both classic Swiss absinthe and new innovations. All of the absinthe bottles in the series feature original, beautiful artwork, demonstrating excellent taste. The series includes Wolfsmilch and Zeitgeist, which were created in collaboration with the late H.R. Giger, Swiss artist and designer of the petrifying creature featured in Ridley Scott's space horror film 'Alien'.