Gold medal in several contests
Did you know?
- Claude-Alain Bugnon is the first Swiss distiller to have obtained a production licence in 2005.
- The name Charlotte on the label of La Clandestine is that of the woman who first created the recipe, in 1935.
- At first, savour La Clandestine without any sugar. Then, according to your taste, try it slightly sugared.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Artemisia-Bugnon
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.22 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.22 kg