It is produced from an original recipe, already used illegally before legalisation. This recipe has been updated since it was developed in 1898.
La P'tite is distilled by an artisan in old clandestine stills.
It is based on 12 plants grown and carefully selected in the Val-de-Travers.
An absinthe with character!
Did you know?
Eichelberger 83,2 absinthe is the younger version of Eichelberger 68. Eichelberger 68 Limitée was the winner of a contest organized by a German absinthe forum (Absinth-Guide). Wanting to improve the image of German absinthes, fifteen members of the forum developed quality distilled absinthes. The winning recipe was Michal Weinzierl’s, and just 60 bottles of this delicious distillate were made. It was so popular, that the eichelberger distillery decided to incorporate it into their range of products.
- At first, savour Eichelberger 83,2 with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 20cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 20cl
- Alcohol Content: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.58 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.58 kg
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.