It is produced from an original recipe, already used illegally before legalisation. This recipe has been updated since it was developed in 1898.
La P'tite is distilled by an artisan in old clandestine stills.
It is based on 12 plants grown and carefully selected in the Val-de-Travers.
An absinthe with character!
Read the tasting notes over on our blog.
- At first, savour La P’tite without any sugar. Then according to your taste, add some eventually. - For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.54 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.50 kg
Compare with similar items
Out of stock
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.
Out of stock