Absinthe La Valote Bovet - Le Chat 54% - 50cl
Did you know?
After absinthe’s Prohibition in France in 1915, Pernod’s production continued in Spain from 1918 until the middle of the 60s ; the absinthe was back then not forbidden in Spain
- At first, savour Pernod Fils Tarragona with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 54% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Absinthe La Valote Bovet
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 54% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.04 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.20 kg
Compare with similar items
The Bovet distillery is located in Môtiers, home to many distilleries before the absinthe prohibition in 1910. To this day, all Bovet absinthes are handmade according to historic recipes and distillation techniques. Starting with the cultivation of herbs, the drying and cutting, maceration and distillation, up until the final coloration step. The passion for absinthe and the skills obtained by the Bovet family that are being passed onto each new generation - this makes these absinthes what one calls a "classic Swiss Bleue": refreshing and strong on aniseed!
Robert Bobillier, a former clandestine absinthe distiller taught Willy Bovet the art of absinthe distilling and herb cultivation. He passed his knowledge onto his daughter Francoise, who runs the distillery since 2018.