Absinthe Libertine 68 Amer 68% - 70cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 20cl,
Out of stock
Produced according to a recipe from 1894, Libertine 68 Amer is an authentic absinthe.
It is entirely made with plants and seeds. Its colour is 100% natural.
In its composition are the botanicals grand wormwood, green anise, star anise, fennel, coriander, lemon balm, hyssop and veronica.
Libertine 68 Amer has the particularity of having been produced from a distilled blend (each plant macerates and is then distilled individually before blending).
It is the third absinthe of a serie, following Libertine 55 and Libertine 72. It won a prize in the 2004 Absinthiades in Pontarlier.
An excellent absinthe with great character!
Did you know?
- The label of Libertine 68 Amer bottle was taken from a painting, that we specially ordered from a young of the Vosges. It represents a scene of absinthe being consumed in a café.
- During the Belle Epoque, after Pontarlier, Fougerolles had the highest number of producers of absinthe. Sometimes some of the casks used in Fougerolles were sent to Pontarlier to cover their needs.
- Libertine 68 Amer participated in the 2007 Absinthiades; it was awarded 8th place.
- At first, savour Libertine 68 Amer with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Marke: Paul Devoille
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 70cl
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 68% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Paul Devoille
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: France
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: Paul Devoille, 9 Rue des Moines Haut, 70220 Fougerolles, FR
- Nettofüllmenge: 70cl
- Alkoholgehalt: 68% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.44 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.44 kg
Compare with similar items
Paul Devoille, France
1859: The distillery was founded by Xavier Devoille. His son, Paul Devoille, was very dedicated to developing the distillery, and worked hard on its growth. This is why up until this day, the distillery is named after him. Paul Devoille was a very important person in Fougerolles, he held the position of the major for many years.
1986: Due to the bad financial position the distillery was in, Jaques Veillet, the new owner of the distillery, decided to sell it to an experienced business man, who already invested into a couple of other distilleries inside and outside on France. René Miscault bought the distillery, and made some rapid administrational changes. He also expanded their product range, and opened the distillery for visitors to the public. These measures may seem drastic, however, they saved the distillery in the end. Today, Hugues Miscault, the son of René Miscault, runs the distillery.
Paul Devoille's Absinthe:
Their probably most popular absinthes, apart from the Libertines, and the Enigma Verte and Enigma Blanche. Absinthe Soixante-Cinq is a pretty interesting absinthe as well, with a quite spicy smell combined with a fruityness from the wine-alcohol base. Certainly, there are a lot of other spirits produced at Paul Devoille, such as eau-de-vies and liqueurs. From plum to strawberry, you can find nearly all of the common flavours.
Out of stock
Out of stock