Absinthe Neuzeller Malvales 72% - 20cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 50cl,
Out of stock
An exciting combination, which definitely should be tried!
World Spirits Award 2011 "Silver"
Aroma: Wormwood is predominant. A strong fennel and anise component, some chervil, caramel, citrus, juniper, and mint.
Taste: Lots of anise, wormwood, fennel, cumin, apple-pear-like freshness, oranges, something subdued herbal spice, eucalyptus.
The colour of this absinthe has changed and is now slighlty yellowish.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 20cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 72% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Neuzeller
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Responsible Food Company: Neuzeller, Frankfurter Str. 34, 15898 Neuzelle, DE
- Net Quantity: 20cl
- Alcohol Content: 72% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.08 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Neuzeller Klosterbrennerei, Germany
Neuzeller distillery's know-how goes back as far as 1589.
In 1997, the old buildings and installations could be reused. They also renewed the still. The old distillery tradition was reborn and today offers its visitors a great attraction.