Absinthe Neuzeller Viridis Auxilium 72% - 20cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 50cl,
It reveals herbal flavours and a very light bitterness. It's naturally coloured with plants such as Melissa, Hyssop and Petit Wormwood.
World Spirits Award 2010 "Gold"
Aroma: Strong dominance of wormwood. A lot of freshness going on, lemon grass, lemon balm, mint - a pleasant herbal bouquet. Taste: Pleasantly spicy notes of wormwood, anise and a subtle touch of caraway. Lively, refreshing, fresh, long finish.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 20cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 72% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Neuzeller
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Responsible Food Company: Neuzeller, Frankfurter Str. 34, 15898 Neuzelle, DE
- Net Quantity: 20cl
- Alcohol Content: 72% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.08 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Neuzeller Klosterbrennerei, Germany
Neuzeller distillery's know-how goes back as far as 1589.
In 1997, the old buildings and installations could be reused. They also renewed the still. The old distillery tradition was reborn and today offers its visitors a great attraction.