Absinthe Philippe Lasala 50% - 1L
Philippe Lasala is a fruity and refreshing absenta. Very good value for money.One of the most popular absentas from Spain! This absinthe is a mix of wormwood. melissa, fennel, and green anise essences. No artificial colouring, no sugar. Definitely something for wormwood fans!
- First, savour Lasala with half a piece of sugar. Then, accordng to your taste, add more or less.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 50% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Philippe Lasala
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Responsible Food Company: Bardinet, Chevalier BP 41, 17003 La Rochelle, FR
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 50% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.54 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.41 kg
Compare with similar items
Founded in 1857, this Spanish distillery produces a variety of spirits such as absinthe, rum, vodka, gin and fruit brandies. Founder, Paul Bardinet was a rum enthusiast and started experimenting with ageing imported molasses in casks in Spain.
Customers also bought
This set will rock any party! The set features a bottle of Absinthe Antitox...
Content 1.5 L ($74.71 ¹ / 1 L)