Absinthe Serpis Classic 65 65% - 1L
The absinthe Serpis Classic 65 is sweet and fruity. Very charming, it is a very original absinthe. If it has 10 degrees more than the 55° version, its aromas are also much more varied. One thing is sure is that it is original, whether for its aromas or for its colour. That is probably why many amateurs appreciate it so much. Once mixed with water, its red colour turns into a beautiful apricot colour that goes perfectly well with its fruity aromas. An exotic absinthe that could surprise many of you !
- At first, savour your Serpis Classic 65 with half a piece of sugar. Then, accoring to your taste, add more or less. - For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 65% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Licores Sinc
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Artificial Colours: Contains artificial colouring
- Responsible Food Company: Licores Sinc, Pol. Ind. Cotes Baixes, C/C Parc. Nº 3, 03804 Alcoy, ES
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 65% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.42 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.40 kg
Compare with similar items
A distillery located in Spain. Their most popular absinthe brands are Serpis Absinthe. Serpis is the name of a river that is passing the distillery. Licores Sinc S.A. offers a variety of strong, colorful absinthes with a distinct bottle design. We consider these absinthes as non-traditional absinthes suitable for the young generation of absinthe fans.
Customers also bought
This set will rock any party! The set features a bottle of Absinthe Antitox...
Content 1.5 L ($74.71 ¹ / 1 L)