Absinthe St. Antoine 70% - 50cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 50ml,
The absinthe St. Antoine from Martin Zufanek is based on a French recipe ; it is certainly one of the best Czech absinthes! Every product used for its production is natural and it is not sweetened at the Zufanek distillery. Its coloration comes only from plants, mainly petit wormwood, hyssop and Melissa. That is the proof that there are some good absinthes in the Czech Republic! This is the latest batch of Absinthe St. Antoine, bottled in a brown bottle to offer optimal protection from light.
- At first; savour your St. Antoine with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
Discover our tasting notes of Absinthe St. Antoine here.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 70% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Zufanek
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Responsible Food Company: Zufanek, Boršice u Blatnice 57, 687 63 Boršice u Blatnice, CZ
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 70% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.94 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Zufanek, Czech Republic
The Zufanek Distillery was founded in 2000. At first, the family focused on the production of honey and fruit based liqueurs. In 2008, Martin started to distill absinthe and the St. Antoine was the first one of this distillery. Shortly after the launch of St. Antoine, Martin created La Grenouille, and absinthe Mead Base. What's special about this distillery is that all fruit used for the production of their spirits are cultivated on their own orchards. Most of the herbs used for the absinthes are also grown by the Zufanek family themselves. Their mission is: 100% natural products.