Absinthe WOLF 66.6% - 50cl
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 66.6% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Valkyria Distillery
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Responsible Food Company: Valkyria Distillery, Hedvägen 21 B, 78542 Mockfjärd, SE
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 66.6% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.08 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Makers of the first Swedish absinthe! The Valkyria Distillery is a youthful distillery. Starting out in 2011 in a disused church and going by the name 'Sankta Annas Bränneri', this is a true absinthe micro-distillery, with distillation, bottling and almost everything being carried out by owner Henrik Larsson. A lot of love goes into these spirits.
Absinthe Valkyria was the first legal Swedish absinthe, and since it has been launched has gained lots of fans, and been awarded a respectable number of medals in international spirits contests.
The distilleries other absinthes are also unique: Absinthe WOLF, light on anise, still very drinkable indeed. A collaboration with the heavy metal band of the same name. And Midvinterblot, an amber absinthe, with cinnamon and Swedish winter spices - unique!
Out of stock