Adrien Camut Calvados Réserve d'Adrien 40% - 1.5L
Out of stock
This blend is a rich and complex flavour spirit, with a long lasting finish. The Réserve d'Adrien has all the features that only high quality Calvados have.
Fragrance: Rich apple aromas with slightly spicy notes
Taste: Caramelised apples, generally a very mild taste
Final: Leisurely wraps your mouth and leaves caramel and clove notes
This Calvados is enjoyed at room temperature, in a small glass.
- Product Type:WM: Calvados
- Description:WM: Calvados
- Net Quantity:WM: 1.5l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 40% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Calvados Adrien Camut
- Product Type: Calvados
- Description: Calvados
- Country of Origin: France
- Type of Packaging: Cardboard Box
- Responsible Food Company: Calvados Adrien Camut, La Parinière, 27210 La Lande-Saint-Léger, FR
- Net Quantity: 1.5l
- Alcohol Content: 40% vol
Weight: 3.00 kg
Dimensional Weight: 3.87 kg
Compare with similar items
In La Lande Saint Leger, a part of the Pays d'Âuge wine-growing territory Domaine de Semainville, you can find the wine estate of the renowned Calvados producer Adrien Camut. Founded at the beginning of the nineteenth century by Adrien Camut, the producer is now run by his nephews Jean-Gabriel and Emmanuel.