Anise Pontarlier - Anis à l'Ancienne 45% - 1L
Enjoy this aperitif diluted with chilled water in order to release its unmistakable aroma. Pontarlier Anis à l'Ancienne received a gold medal at the Concours Général Agricole (CGA) 2017 in Paris.
Gold medal at the National Noble Swiss Brandy contest in 2005/2006
- At first, savour Elixir du Pays des Fées without any sugar. Then according to your taste, add some eventually.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 3 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Description:WM: Anise, Distilled Anise
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Product Type:WM: Destillierter Anis
- Distillery or Brand : Distillerie Guy
- Description: Anise, Distilled Anise
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: DISTILLERIE ARMAND GUY, 49 rue des Lavaux, 25300 PONTARLIER, FR
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
- Product Type: Destillierter Anis
Weight: 1.80 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.80 kg
Compare with similar items
Founded by Armand Guy, this absinthe distillery is the last family-owned business in Pontarlier, where four generations of distillers have practised their art since 1890. In addition to absinthe and Pontarlier-Anis, the Guy distillery also produces traditional liqueurs, eaux-de-vie, aperitifs, and preserved fruits.