Armagnac Laubade - Bas Armagnac 1932 40% - 70cl
After having aged for 50 years, the Laubade vintage Armagnacs are bottled in glass containers called the "dames-jeannes", which allow for a slow, well-controlled maturation of the spirits.
Did you know?
- The various Armagnacs differ in the way the wood works (type of heating) and the original degree of distillation.
- The bottom of the glass is a unique sensation. The empty glass may remain for weeks in the open air with intact cooked prune and liquorice aromas.
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Armagnac
- Description:WM: Armagnac
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 40% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Château de Laubade
- Vintage: 1932
- Product Type: Armagnac
- Description: Armagnac
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Château de Laubade, 32110 Sorbets, FR
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 40% vol
Weight: 1.20 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.20 kg
Compare with similar items
Château de Laubade was founded in 1870 and is considered one of the biggest Armagnac producers in the French Armagnac region. Their vineyards count a size of 260 acres. It is located in Sorbets d’Armagnac, in the heart of the renowned Bas Armagnac region.
Customers also bought