Cognac Duquai Fins Bois - Millésime 1975 42.7% - 50 cl
All the areas of land dedicated to growing grapes for Cognac are divided into different classifications, called ‘crus’. Brandies from each ‘cru’ are believed to express its own unique terroir.
Cognac Duquai Fins Bois comes from the ‘Fins Bois’ cru, from base eau-de-vies from 1975, that have been very carefully matured in casks since that year.
This cognac is a bright amber colour, and offers up flavours of honeysuckle, acacia and a bouquet of floral notes.
The flavour is fruity, evoking green almonds, apricots, prunes and orange zest.
- Product Type:WM: Cognac
- Description:WM: Cognac
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 42.7% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Cognac Duquai
- Product Type: Cognac
- Description: Cognac
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Cognac Duquai, 20 Quai de l'Orangerie, 16200 Jarnac, FR
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 42.7% vol
Weight: 1.14 kg
Dimensional Weight: 3.87 kg