Wine Jean Bourdy Château Chalon 1934 13.7% - 62cl
The making of Château Chalon is an art, and the Bourdy family have mastered the process of creating these excellent Jura wines. At the distillery, they are left to mature in contact with oak barrels for at least 75 months (6 years), after which the wine is bottled in the Clavelin bottles unique to the region.
The 1934 Château Chalon vintage is a white wine made from the Savagnin grape from the harvest of that year. 1934 is considered one of the greatest vintages of the last two centuries by wine experts. Its colour is a pleasant very deep honey, and its nose is smooth and amazingly intense. The palate is rich, with nice depth and tart flavours. Very interesting, deep, and long finish, with incredible notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, nut and almond.
Fantastic bottle with an incredible diversity of nuances.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 62cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 13.7% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1934
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Yellow Wine
- Type of Packaging: Carboard Box
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 62cl
- Alcohol Content: 13.7% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.40 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.40 kg