Dr. Adam Elmegirab Boker's Bitters - Cocktail Bitters - 31.5% - 10cl
How does Adam Elmegirab's Boker’s Bitters taste? The bouquet of the copper-colored shiny mixture is very nice, with tones of eucalyptus and cardamom. The taste is intense and with a long bitter aftertaste with notes of cardamom, otherwise with aromas of bitter chocolate, coffee, and oranges.
This bitters' bouquet has earned the drink its place on the liquor shelf of countless bars and in recipes for many cocktails, including some new recipes (see cocktails with Dr. Adam Elmegirab’s Boker’s Bitters).
Use it to enhance the flavor and aroma of your beverages and dishes.
- Product Type:WM: Cocktail Bitters
- Description:WM: Bitter
- Net Quantity:WM: 10cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 31.5% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Dr. Adam Elmegirab
- Product Type: Cocktail Bitters
- Description: Bitter
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Responsible Food Company: Dr. Adam Elmegirab, The House of Botanicals, Arch 4, Palmerston Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RE, GB
- Net Quantity: 10cl
- Alcohol Content: 31.5% vol
- Usage Instructions: Add a few drops to a cocktail or mixed drink.
Weight: 0.20 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
Dr. Adam Elmegirab
Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Bitters was established in 2009 from the same Scottish bartender and adviser who is known for the Jerry Thomas Project, whose goal is to recreate drinks described by the legendary "Professor". Elmegirab explains the whole project with a wink of an eye and under false pretences, the real goal being to drink cocktails every day. But they shouldn't be just any cocktails. It's all about the bitters! Therefore Elmegirab's advertising slogan: "You can't buy happiness but you can buy bitters and that's kinda the same thing."
Out of stock