Dr. Adam Elmegirab Dandelion & Burdock Bitters - Cocktail Bitters - 42% - 10cl
Adam developed the Dandelion & Burdock Bitters based on the flavors found in Dandelion and Burdock, a traditional English drink.
Originally dandelion and burdock was in fact a very light mead (honey wine) made since the Middle Ages. In the meantime, Dandelion & Burdock has developed into a sparkling soft-drink that no longer contains the two ingredients which give its name.
As opposed to this “commercial soda”, the Dandelion & Burdock bitters are produced from the finest dandelions and the so-called burdock, a plant of the daisy family.
Use it to enhance the flavor and aroma of your beverages and dishes.
- Produkttyp:WM: Cocktail Bitters
- Marke: Dr. Adam Elmegirab
- Bezeichnung:WM: Bitter
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 10cl
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 42% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Dr. Adam Elmegirab
- Produkttyp: Cocktail Bitters
- Bezeichnung: Bitter
- Ursprungsland: United Kingdom
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: Dr. Adam Elmegirab, The House of Botanicals, Arch 4, Palmerston Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RE, GB
- Nettofüllmenge: 10cl
- Alkoholgehalt: 42% vol
- Usage Instructions: Add a few drops to a cocktail or mixed drink.
Weight: 0.20 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
Dr. Adam Elmegirab
Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Bitters was established in 2009 from the same Scottish bartender and adviser who is known for the Jerry Thomas Project, whose goal is to recreate drinks described by the legendary "Professor". Elmegirab explains the whole project with a wink of an eye and under false pretences, the real goal being to drink cocktails every day. But they shouldn't be just any cocktails. It's all about the bitters! Therefore Elmegirab's advertising slogan: "You can't buy happiness but you can buy bitters and that's kinda the same thing."
Out of stock
Out of stock