Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water - 50cl
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
$4.64 ¹Content: 0.5 Liter ($9.28 ¹ / 1 Liter) Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of stock
Price incl. deposit of 0,15€ per bottle
Average content per 100ml:
Energy (kJ) 121 kJ
Energy (kcal) 28 kcal
Carbohydrates 7.1 g
of it: sugar 7.1 g
Protein 0 g
Salt 0 g
Store in a cool and dark place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within three days.
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Product Type:WM: Tonic Water
- Description:WM: Tonic Water
- Distillery or Brand : Fever Tree
- Country of Origin: UK
- Responsible Food Company: gdp Global Drinks Partnership GmbH, Marienstraße 17, 80331 München, DE
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Product Type: Tonic Water
- Description: Tonic Water
- Quinine: Contains Quinine
- Ingredients: water, sugar, carbon dioxide, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavours, flavour: quinine
Weight: 0.60 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.72 kg
Compare with similar items
Fever Tree is a UK-based brand for Tonic Water, a mixer that is commonly used to mix a Gin & Tonic. Fever-Tree began in 2003 with a meeting of minds and one simple premise: if three quarters of your G&T is the tonic, wouldn’t you want it to be the best?
Customers also bought
Vermouth La Quintinye Blanc is a traditional French vermouth with a modern tw...
Content 0.375 L ($44.96 ¹ / 1 L)