Henri Bardouin Pastis 45% - 70cl
Henri Bardouin Pastis is one of the finest around. If there were an award for best pastis of all time, it would certainly be in the running.
With pastis, star anise is always the 'star' of the show. Playing a supporting role are other herbs and spices: with most brands of pastis, just limited to a handful.
What sets Henri Bardouin apart from the others? The sheer number of other plants accompanying the anise. The anise is overlayed by an incredible 64 individual botanicals, giving it a richness and complexity that is unrivalled.
The ingredients include anise, mugwort, back and white pepper, liquorice, verbena, sage, fennel, oregano, nutmeg, cardamom, coriander, borage... and fifty more.
This is a pastis that has to be experienced to be understood.
- Product Type:WM: Pastis & Anis
- Description:WM: Pastis
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Distilleries et Domaines de Provence
- Product Type: Pastis & Anis
- Description: Pastis
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Distilleries et domaines de Provence - Z.A. les Chalus, 04300 FORCALQUIER - FR
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.50 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.40 kg
Compare with similar items