La Pontissalienne – 50cl
Absinthe La Pontissalienne comes from the Guy distillery, with a long history of absinthe making.
With medium anise and a more complex and powerful wormwood profile than Absinthe Francois Guy, made by the same distillery. The Pontissalienne name comes from an old brand of absinthe from before the ban on absinthe in France. The famous Vichet distillery made an absinthe under the same name.
This absinthe won a gold medal at the 2011 Absinthiades competition.
- At first, try La Pontissalienne with half a piece of sugar. Then add more or less according to taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of chilled water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 56% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Distillerie Guy
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: DISTILLERIE ARMAND GUY, 49 rue des Lavaux, 25300 PONTARLIER, FR
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 56% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.98 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Founded by Armand Guy, this absinthe distillery is the last family-owned business in Pontarlier, where four generations of distillers have practised their art since 1890. In addition to absinthe and Pontarlier-Anis, the Guy distillery also produces traditional liqueurs, eaux-de-vie, aperitifs, and preserved fruits.
Out of stock