Mansinthe - Absinthe by Marilyn Manson 66,6% - 70cl
Did you know?
- In 2000, Marilyn Manson spent New Year’s Eve in the south of France with Johnny Depp, who introduced him to absinthe. He fell in love with it, and has ever since dreamt of creating his own absinthe. Artists definitely like this drink!
- The label of the Mansinthe bottle was designed by Marilyn Manson himself; he is represented in front of a glass of absinthe, looking much older than he his (“when I get old”).
- Mansinthe participated at the 2007 Absinthiade; it was awarded 6th place.
- At first, savour Mansinthe with half a piece of sugar. Then according to your taste, add more or less.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 66.6% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Mansinthe by Marilyn Manson
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: Markus Lion e.K., Münstertäler Str. 12, 79427 Eschbach, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 66.6% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.14 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.20 kg