Merunkovica Apricot Eau-de-Vie 45%--50cl
The aroma and the taste of this apricot eau-de-vie is only based on apricots that are harvested at full ripeness.
This batch was distilled in 2015.
Martin Zufanek produces delicious fruit eau-de-vie and also the famous OMG Gin and high quality absinthe too.
- Product Type:WM: Eau de Vie
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Description:WM: Aprikosenbrand
- Distillery or Brand : Zufanek
- Product Type: Eau de Vie
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Responsible Food Company: Zufanek, Boršice u Blatnice 57, 687 63 Boršice u Blatnice, CZ
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Description: Aprikosenbrand
Weight: 0.96 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Zufanek, Czech Republic
The Zufanek Distillery was founded in 2000. At first, the family focused on the production of honey and fruit based liqueurs. In 2008, Martin started to distill absinthe and the St. Antoine was the first one of this distillery. Shortly after the launch of St. Antoine, Martin created La Grenouille, and absinthe Mead Base. What's special about this distillery is that all fruit used for the production of their spirits are cultivated on their own orchards. Most of the herbs used for the absinthes are also grown by the Zufanek family themselves. Their mission is: 100% natural products.