Mexican Cocktail Bitters Dr. Sours #6 - Quina 39% - ´Tonic - 12,5cl
The Dr. Sours #6 Bitters taste dry and refreshing, just like Tonic Water does. Especially quinine’s dry characteristics make this Cocktail bitter very interesting. Combined with juicy and fresh notes of lemon balm, ginger and cinchona, this Bitters is the perfect addition to a classic Gin & Tonic.
All Bitters at Dr. Sours carry Mezcal as their base, which adds a uniquely smoky flavor to each of their creations.
How to enjoy Dr. Sours #6: Obviously, this one goes perfect with a Gin & Tonic, but it also adds a nice flavor to Highballs, Gimlets and Martinis.
- Produkttyp:WM: Cocktail Bitters
- Marke: Dr. Sours
- Bezeichnung:WM: Bitter
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 12.5cl
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 39% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Dr. Sours
- Produkttyp: Cocktail Bitters
- Bezeichnung: Bitter
- Ursprungsland: Mexico
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: Dr. Sours, Colonia Roma Norte, 06700 México City, MX
- Nettofüllmenge: 12.5cl
- Alkoholgehalt: 39% vol
- Usage Instructions: Add a few drops to a cocktail or mixed drink.
- Quinine: Contains Quinine
Weight: 0.22 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
The inspiration for creating the first handcrafted, all natural Mexican bitters was the bemonocled feline featured on the labels. He is a mysterious figure who hides behind the pseudonym of Dr. Sours. All that is known about him is that he has a fine nose, and like many cats, is picky about gastronomy. Industrial drinks are a no-no.
Founded 2015 in Mexico City by Sol Sours and Manuel Weisskopf, two mixology experts with over 17 years of cocktail-creating experience.