Pastis Janot - Pastis Tradition 45% - 50cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 1l,
This pastis is inherited from a long tradition dating back to the 1920s and is the result of the meticulous work and the know-how of the Janot distillery. The slow maceration of the plants and the liquorice as well as the fifteen other plants used in the recipe give this aperitif richness, delicacy and authenticity. This high-quality spirit embodies the tradition of the recipes from the past and is a great pick for every spirit enthusiast.
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Pastis & Anis
- Description:WM: Pastis
- Net Quantity:WM: 50cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Janot
- Product Type: Pastis & Anis
- Description: Pastis
- Country of Origin: France
- Net Quantity: 50cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
- Responsible Food Company: Terroirs Distillers, 5 Chemin du Château, 21190 Chassagne-Montrachet, FR
Weight: 1.19 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.19 kg
Alfred Maunier founded his Janot distillery in Aubagne (Provence in France) in 1928. He started off by making typical Provencial spirits. His products quickly became quite popular and were soon available in the whole South of France. Most popular in his range of products are the pastis brands, some of them are even certified with an organic label.
Customers also bought