Pastis Le Pastis du Liquoriste 45% - 70cl
Alternative sizes: Content: 10cl,
Did you know?
Eichelberger 68 Limitée was the winner of a contest organized by a German absinthe forum (Absinth-Guide).
Wanting to improve the image of German absinthes, fifteen members of the forum developed quality distilled absinthes. The winning recipe was Michal Weinzierl’s, and just 60 bottles of this delicious distillate were made. It was so popular, that the eichelberger distillery decided to incorporate it into their range of products.
- At first, savour Eichelberger 78 Verte with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Pastis & Anis
- Description:WM: Pastis
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Liquoristerie de Provence
- Product Type: Pastis & Anis
- Description: Pastis
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Liquoristerie de Provence, Domaine de Saint-Martin, 83460 Taradeau, FR
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.22 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.40 kg