Pernod Fils Tarragona Vintage 1940s -1950s with Label – 100cl
Out of Stock
The Jade 1901 absinthe from Ted Breaux, a replica of the historical Pernod Fils, is an absinthe for connoisseurs.
Discover our Jade 1901 gift set here!
Did you know?
- The Jade absinthes are distilled in copper bain marie stills that were acquired directly from the Pernod Fils distillery. They have a capacity of 1150 liters, were built entirely by hand around 1870 and feature full hydro-rectification.
- Each Jade absinthe bottle is encapsulated by hand in the traditional wax, and each receives the Jade Liqueurs seal of authenticity.
- At first, savour your Jade PF 1901 with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 68% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Pernod Fils
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 68% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.46 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.46 kg