RUEVERTE Explore Absinthe Eichelberger 78 Verte 78% - 50ml
Alternative sizes: Content: 50cl,
- At first, enjoy a glass of the Absinthe Eichelberger 78 Verte without any sugar. For the next, add some according to taste. If it simply couldn“t be better, carry on as before!
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Marke: Eichelberger
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 78% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Eichelberger
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: Germany
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: Eichelberger
- Nettofüllmenge: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt: 78% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.14 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
The Eichelberger Distillery is located in the southeast of Germany, in the forested Bavarian region called "Oberpfälzer Seenland". The distillery is a family business, and developed from a hobby to a serious enterprise. Dr. Lili and Rudi Wild, married for a long time, followed their dream and opened a small distillery.
It is quite modern, and capable of distilling just 30 liters at a time, but the couple always pay attention to the quality of their results. The Wilds are passionate advocates of fine liqueurs and eau-de-vies, and were enthusiastic when approached with the idea of making a 'specialist's' absinthe under their distillery's name, which has now become the first modern, yet traditionally distilled German absinthe: The Absinthe Eichelberger.