RUEVERTE Explore Absinthe La Grenouille 65% - 50ml
- Gilbert and Gaillard scored the Hors d'Age with a 90 / 100 in 2011
- Excellence in Food & Drink Awards 2010 in the UK
- International Spirits and Wines 2012 Silver Medal
Did you know?
- All the Goudoulin's brandies are aged in oak barrels that refine the Armagnac and allow them to fully develop their complex aromas.
- Throughout this period of aging, the alcohol level decreases by means of evaporation, shedding what we call "the angels' share" (read more about it on our FAQs).
- Serve it neat or with a splash of water in an Armagnac glass.
- Drink it slowly and pay attention on the way you are holding the glass, you don't want your body temperature to warm your glass up or it will spill the aromas and will taste like alcohol.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Marke: Zufanek
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 65% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Zufanek
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: Czech Republic
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: Zufanek, Boršice u Blatnice 57, 687 63 Boršice u Blatnice, CZ
- Nettofüllmenge: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt: 65% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.15 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
Zufanek, Czech Republic
The Zufanek Distillery was founded in 2000. At first, the family focused on the production of honey and fruit based liqueurs. In 2008, Martin started to distill absinthe and the St. Antoine was the first one of this distillery. Shortly after the launch of St. Antoine, Martin created La Grenouille, and absinthe Mead Base. What's special about this distillery is that all fruit used for the production of their spirits are cultivated on their own orchards. Most of the herbs used for the absinthes are also grown by the Zufanek family themselves. Their mission is: 100% natural products.