It is produced from an original recipe, already used illegally before legalisation. This recipe has been updated since it was developed in 1898.
La P'tite is distilled by an artisan in old clandestine stills.
It is based on 12 plants grown and carefully selected in the Val-de-Travers.
An absinthe with character!
Did you know?
The La Clandestine Crème d'absinthe is produced by the Artemisia-Bugnon Distillery in Couvet. Claude-Alain Bugnon distilled his first absinthe clandestinely in 2000. The following year, having received a recipe from one of his friends, he decided to make a living from distilling. In 2004, he applied for permission to produce absinthe, and at the end of the same year, shipped his first order to Germany. A few months later, on the 1st of March 2005, the Federal Council decided to legalize absinthe in Switzerland. The end of the 95-year-old prohibition pleased everyone.
- Shake the bottle well before opening it, and store it in the fridge after opening. - Enjoy this absinthe liqueur neat or poured over ice. - It can also be added to a great variety of desserts, for example vanilla ice cream or chocolate cake.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Marke: Gaudentia Persoz
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Nettofüllmenge:WM: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt:WM: 53% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: Switzerland
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Nettofüllmenge: 50ml
- Alkoholgehalt: 53% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.14 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
Compare with similar items
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.