Did you know?
For every 7 pears collected there are only about 3 apples that will be selected and used for the distillation.
Chilled in a snifter, this Calvados shows how beautifully the elegant aroma of pears can so quickly come to such outstanding harmony.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Net Quantity:WM: 50ml
- Alcohol Content:WM: 65% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 50ml
- Alcohol Content: 65% vol
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.14 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.35 kg
Compare with similar items
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.