RUEVERTE Explore Absinthe Sample Set Gaudentia Persoz
Did you know?
- The Jade absinthes are distilled in copper bain marie stills that were acquired directly from the Pernod Fils distillery. They have a capacity of 1150 liters, were built entirely by hand around 1870 and feature full hydro-rectification.
- Each Jade absinthe bottle is encapsulated by hand in the traditional wax, and each receives the Jade Liqueurs seal of authenticity.
- At first, savour your Jade Nouvelle-Orléans with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Gaudentia Persoz - La Ptite
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.62 kg
Dimensional Weight: 2.30 kg
Compare with similar items
Gaudentia Persoz, Switzerland
Gaudentia one of the first female distillers. She is young, and passionate about absinthe, and distills with an historic recipe from 1898, that she found, along with a small alambic, when she and her husband purchased their house in Couvet, Switzerland.
The distillery is a member of the "Les Artisans de l'Absinthe" association - it's most popular absinthe: La P'tite. Gaudentia's husband Jean-Michel is responsible for Marketing and Sales of thei products, and together these two people form an unbeatable team.
Currently out of stock