RUEVERTE Explore Artemisia Bugnon Absinthe Sample Set
Did you know?
One can rightly question if it's possible for the modern Butterfly Absinthe to be the same as the Butterfly Absinthe of the 1900s. We think it’s probably unlikely. To produce a complete copy of an absinthe based only on a recipe and a few notes, even highly detailed ones, is actually impossible.
What we can say for certain is the recipe has lent a specific aromatic profile, and the making of Butterfly absinthe has benefited from Mr Bugnon’s expertise, unless there has been some incredible luck, it won't be the same as its ancestor. The distiller says it himself: “using the same recipe, if you change the alembic, you won’t get the same taste again”.
None of this detracts from the great quality of the Butterfly absinthe reproduction. 100% delicious.
- At first, enjoy a glass of Butterfly absinthe with half a piece of sugar. For the next, add more or less according to taste.
- For one measure of Butterfly absinthe, add 2 to 5 volumes of ice-cold water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Artemisia-Bugnon
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.62 kg
Dimensional Weight: 2.30 kg
Compare with similar items
Out of stock
Out of stock