RUEVERTE Explore La Maison Fontaine Absinthe Sample Set
Did you know?
- La Maison Fontaine Verte is designed to be a very versatile spirit. On this website are a few ways to enjoy this absinthe, created with the help of one of London’s leading “sipsmiths” and cocktail writer, Allan Gage.
- La Maison Fontaine Verte is a registered trademark of Metropolitan Spirits Ltd.
- At first, savour La Maison Fontaine Verte without any sugar. Then according to your taste, add some eventually.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measure of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Emile Pernot
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: Distillerie Les Fils d`Emile Pernot, 44 Rue de Besancon, 25300 Pontarlier, FR
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.64 kg
Dimensional Weight: 2.30 kg
Compare with similar items
Emile Pernot, Frankreich
1899 : the young Emile-Ferdinand Pernot, a native of the Fougerolles region, where he had trained as a distiller, joins the Parrot brothers and together they establish "Emile Pernot et Cie" located in Pontarlier. Emile-Ferdinand's son, Emile-Joseph (don't worry, none of their sons were called Emile-Emile even though they loved this first name), a survivor of the World War I trenches, later registers the famous name "Emile Pernot".
2009 : The distillery moves from the center of Pontarlier to the magnificent old Cousin Jeune building in La Cluse et Mijoux, at the foot of the Château de Joux, the very same building where the young Emile-Joseph Pernot learnt his trade a century earlier. And you know what? It was a pure coincidence - the building had been a post office and a fire station in the intervening years!
Absinthe distillation at Emile Pernot :
The two century-old copper alembics used by Emile Pernot for their absinthe distillations were made by the famous firm of Egrot in the early 1900s. They were especially designed and built for absinthe distillation, and they are the only stills of their kind in operation anywhere in the world. These stills allow the Pernot distillery to produce absinthes of exceptional quality according to methods unchanged for a century.
Out of stock