RUEVERTE Explore Zufanek Absinthe Sample Set
Out of Stock
- At first; savour your St. Antoine with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Zufanek
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Responsible Food Company: Zufanek, Boršice u Blatnice 57, 687 63 Boršice u Blatnice, CZ
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 0.64 kg
Dimensional Weight: 2.30 kg
Compare with similar items
Zufanek, Czech Republic
The Zufanek Distillery was founded in 2000. At first, the family focused on the production of honey and fruit based liqueurs. In 2008, Martin started to distill absinthe and the St. Antoine was the first one of this distillery. Shortly after the launch of St. Antoine, Martin created La Grenouille, and absinthe Mead Base. What's special about this distillery is that all fruit used for the production of their spirits are cultivated on their own orchards. Most of the herbs used for the absinthes are also grown by the Zufanek family themselves. Their mission is: 100% natural products.