Set La Valote Martin – Belle Epoque, Fée Verte, La Grenouillarde
Out of Stock
A wooden box with sliding lid contains 3 bottles of the finest absinthe, produced by Philippe Martin.
The set is composed of the following 3 Swiss absinthes (10cl each):
- Absinthe La Valote Martin - Belle Epoque
- Absinthe La Valote Martin - Fée Verte du Val de Travers
- Absinthe La Valote Martin – La Grenouillarde
Treat a friend or treat yourself to this gift set!
- Product Type:WM: Absinthe
- Description:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Absinthe La Valote Martin
- Product Type: Absinthe
- Description: Spirit
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Responsible Food Company: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.44 kg
Dimensional Weight: 3.86 kg
Compare with similar items
The distillery of Philippe Martin is situated in Boveresse, in the Val-de-Travers, the birthplace of absinthe and today home to some of the finest absinthe distilleries.
Philippe Martin distills his absinthes in an old house known to locals as La Maison des Chats, a centuries-old building decorated with stone sculptures of cats. Right opposite is the distillery's own garden, where most of the herbs used for Philippe's absinthe is cultivated.
Philippe took over the distillery from his father Francis Martin in 2014, who distilled for 33 years during the time of the absinthe ban in Switzerland. When absinthe was re-legalized in 2005, Francis received a licence to produce absinthe legally.