Set La Valote Martin – Martin, L‘Originale, Marylin
Out of Stock
A wooden box with sliding lid contains 3 bottles of the finest absinthe, produced by Philippe Martin.
You'll receive a 10cl bottle of each of the following absinthes:
- Absinthe La Valote Martin – Martin
- Absinthe La Valote Martin – L'Originale
- Absinthe La Valote Martin – Marylin
This set is a great gift idea for your loved ones.
- Produkttyp:WM: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung:WM: Spirit
- Distillery or Brand : Absinthe La Valote Martin
- Produkttyp: Absinthe
- Bezeichnung: Spirit
- Ursprungsland: Switzerland
- Lebensmittelunternehmer: RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Usage Instructions: Mix with water before drinking.
Weight: 1.48 kg
Dimensional Weight: 2.25 kg
Compare with similar items
The distillery of Philippe Martin is situated in Boveresse, in the Val-de-Travers, the birthplace of absinthe and today home to some of the finest absinthe distilleries.
Philippe Martin distills his absinthes in an old house known to locals as La Maison des Chats, a centuries-old building decorated with stone sculptures of cats. Right opposite is the distillery's own garden, where most of the herbs used for Philippe's absinthe is cultivated.
Philippe took over the distillery from his father Francis Martin in 2014, who distilled for 33 years during the time of the absinthe ban in Switzerland. When absinthe was re-legalized in 2005, Francis received a licence to produce absinthe legally.
Out of stock
Out of stock