The Bitter Truth - Jerry Thomas' Own Decanter Bitters - Cocktail Bitters - 30% - 20cl
The Jerry Thomas’ Own Decanter Bitters are dominated by fruit and bitterness, where the citrus and dried fruit aromas are engaged by the spicy clove, Angostura and cinnamon tones.
Keg-aged spirits like whiskey, rum, brandy and tequila are perfectly suited for experimentation with this bitter.
The team Berg & Hauck have proposed a few interesting cocktails themselves that use their Jerry Thomas’ Own Decanter Bitters (see The Bitter Truth's homepage).
If you're looking for cocktail that use these chocolate bitters, visit our cocktail page.
- Spirit of the Year, Mixology Bar Awards Berlin 2008 - Silver Medal, International Spirits Competition Los Angeles 2010 - Best New Product, Tales of the Cocktail New Orleans 2010
By The Bitter Truth
50 ml Vodka or Gin
3-4 dashes The Bitter Truth – Original Celery Bitters
10 ml fresh Lemon Juice
100 ml Tomato Juice
Tabasco, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt & Pepper
Method: Shake with ice & strain into a longdrink glass.
CELERY MARTINI COCKTAIL
50 ml Gin or Vodka
20 ml Dry Vermouth
2 dashes The Bitter Truth – Original Celery Bitters
Method: Stir in mixing glass with ice & strain into a cocktail glass.
Water, alcohol, natural herbs and spices
Use it to enhance the flavor and aroma of your beverages and dishes.
- Product Type:WM: Cocktail Bitters
- Description:WM: Bitter
- Net Quantity:WM: 20cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 30% vol
- Distillery or Brand : The Bitter Truth
- Product Type: Cocktail Bitters
- Description: Bitter
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Responsible Food Company: The Bitter Truth GmbH, Wolfratshauserstr. 21e, 82049 Pullach im Isartal, DE
- Net Quantity: 20cl
- Alcohol Content: 30% vol
- Usage Instructions: Add a few drops to a cocktail or mixed drink.
Weight: 0.39 kg
Dimensional Weight: 0.39 kg
Compare with similar items
The Bitter Truth
The Bitter Truth, often TBT for short, was more significant in leading the rediscovery of cocktails bitter than almost any other company. It was in the summer of 2006 when Stephen Berg and Alexander Hauck decided to do something against the misery of the cocktail industry, which for them meant a lack of good bitters in the first instance.
Out of stock
Out of stock